Thursday, November 25, 2010

stressful day!

haloo..bloggie~
i went to the mines book fair with my college frens today because we brought our book binding there to sell at my friend's stall!of course check out the other handmade things and books selling there =D
oh gosh, i hate going to all this book fest because...the books lure me to buy them!!
today, i purposely brought rm25 there....jux wanted to have lunch but ended up buying handmade things and i already found some books that i wanted to buy..lol..there was really alot of wonderful books selling...but me n yz jux sat there and read almost for 3hours?...we were so stress when we saw the books we want but we cant buy..still i cant stop myself from reading those books..lol..so we decided to go again on sat or sun..haha..
argh..i want it!!!!!
-
-
glad that i sold 1 book binding^^..hope can sell more so that i can earn money to buy books!
we must gayao arh my frens!!!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment